Onesock is on Twiter

A blog for dogs who take their owners on daily WALKIES.


I, Onesock Dog, was born in a Cape Town squatter-camp.
My first daddy put me in a P&P plastic bag and tried to sell me, at the traffic lights on Blaauwberg rd., for booze money.
BAT (The Blaauwberg Animal Trust) and My New Daddy saved on me on New Year’s Eve 2005.

Thanks Daddy for not letting me become a Pit-bull- practice has-been.

Life through the eyes of a dog called OneSock

THROUGH THE EYES OF YOUR DOG

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blog Editor

Animal volunteers may email their posts directly to this blog.
Please only post animal related material.
If you wish to contribute to this blog please send your request to me and I shall send you the email posting address.
This blog is not the domain of any one charity organization.
This blog is for the animals.

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD CARE! WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. CLICK HERE



Posted by Rosalie

No comments: