Onesock is on Twiter

A blog for dogs who take their owners on daily WALKIES.


I, Onesock Dog, was born in a Cape Town squatter-camp.
My first daddy put me in a P&P plastic bag and tried to sell me, at the traffic lights on Blaauwberg rd., for booze money.
BAT (The Blaauwberg Animal Trust) and My New Daddy saved on me on New Year’s Eve 2005.

Thanks Daddy for not letting me become a Pit-bull- practice has-been.

Life through the eyes of a dog called OneSock

THROUGH THE EYES OF YOUR DOG

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dunoon three day animal sterilization clinic






African Tails just completed a three day sterilization operation at Du Noon

In their newsletter they wish to thank Dr. Yvonne Robson from Sunnydale Animal Hospital,
Dr. Reena Cotton from Citi Vet, Dr. Duncan Siegfried and Dr. Susan Van Niekerk.
Please support their practices.
They also thank the Blaauwberg Animal Trust, Animal Rescue Organization and African Tails for generous donors and selfless volunteers.
They managed to sterilize over 110 dogs and several cats over a period of three days.


Here is a link to their website about saving our street dogs.
Smokie asked me to put their link on our blog.
Here it is.
http://www.africantails.co.za/default.aspx

CLICK HERE TO
VISIT
AFRICAN TAILS

1 comment:

Animal Lover said...

These clinics are so important to preventing the over population of pets. Thanks for the work that you do and for sharing the work of others.

Cheers