Onesock is on Twiter

A blog for dogs who take their owners on daily WALKIES.


I, Onesock Dog, was born in a Cape Town squatter-camp.
My first daddy put me in a P&P plastic bag and tried to sell me, at the traffic lights on Blaauwberg rd., for booze money.
BAT (The Blaauwberg Animal Trust) and My New Daddy saved on me on New Year’s Eve 2005.

Thanks Daddy for not letting me become a Pit-bull- practice has-been.

Life through the eyes of a dog called OneSock

THROUGH THE EYES OF YOUR DOG

Saturday, October 25, 2014

SOCK'S BABY PICS


Mommy found these baby pictures.   She said it is hard to believe that I once was so small.
 It is because I was never "small"!
I was born wise with a great personality.

My first lesson was to carry a ball.   Now it is my job to carry the newspaper from the shop for Daddy
They wanted to put me in this sissy getup, but I ate it up before they had time to get used to it.   Ripped it to shreds, I did.
My first bed, and I still use it.   

Daddy taught me how to catch crabs
Now I love sushi. - and crabs.
OneSock 25-10-2014

No comments: